SSC (Staff selection commission) is a body of the government of India, which hires manpower for the positions under the administrative and other departments.
The exam is organized every year to hire manpower. There are lots of vacancies in SSC where the people who want to make their future in the same can find the job. The exam has been divided into four stages. All the stages are different according to terms. If you want to clear the exam or you need to have knowledge in below-mentioned stages:-
- General Awareness and English Reasoning (Stage 1)
- Finance and Accounting Economics & Government (Stage 2)
- Expertise in the language (Stage 3)
- Proficiency in computer operation (Stage 4).
SSC job attracts many youngsters, graduates those who are looking for the government job in various departments. The life under this will be a pride and handsome amount of salary with good respect in society. All people know that government jobs are more safest if you compare to any other private sector jobs. The salaries of government jobs have also been increased under the Pay Commission each year.
Due to the high salary and a respectful position, you able to understand why the exam is tough to clear. Thousands of jobseeker attend the SSC exams every year, but few got selected due to not proper guidance and exam preparations. Many students take proper coaching for the same in different study centers and that necessary if you want to clear your exam. Due to that, you need proper guidance or coaching to crack the SSC exam.
Many of the job seekers don’t have any enough experience of the SSC exam nor knowledge of exam patterns. That’s why good guidance and proper coaching required to crack the SSC examination. There are many coaching institutes, that prepare the students to crack this examination.
Then it creates confusing or puzzles you how can you choose the best coaching institute that makes you able to clear the SSC exam.
Exams Conducted by SSC
· Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL)
· Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 10+2 Examination
· Multitasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination
· Stenographers Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination
· SSC Constables (GD) in CAPFs, NIA & SSF Examination
· Sub Inspector In CPOs Exam
· Junior Engineer (Civil & Elect) Examination
· Junior Translators (CSOLS) /Junior Hindi Translators Examination
· Section Officer (Audit | Commercial) Examination
· Food Corporation of India (FCI) Examination